Search This Blog

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Peanut Butter Cookies: The Easiest Recipe EVER!

In my house, somebody always wants some sort of food that we don't have on hand. The Hubster is the world's worst about coming to me whining and begging for some sort of snack (usually a sweet one) that we don't have. Drives me NUTS...and sends me scrambling for something to shove in his mouth and quiet his inner sweets beast. The easiest and fastest thing I've found yet are these peanut butter cookies. These cookies will literally make your tongue slap your brain, but the best part?: ONLY THREE INGREDIENTS! 

Here's What ya Need:

1 large egg
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of peanut butter

...and yes, that's really it! 

Here's what ya do:

1. Dump 1 cup of sugar in a mixing bowl. I use my Pampered Chef Batter Bowl....Love, love love it!
2. Add 1 cup Peanut Butter.....Pick your favorite. I just buy the cheap stuff.
3. Add 1 large egg.
4. Mix it all up with a fork till it's smooth.
5. Drop by rounded teaspoons full onto a cookie sheet. Then dip a fork in sugar and make little criss-cross marks on top of your cookies. This will make 'em look like Grandma's :)
6. Bake for about 10 minutes in an oven that has been pre-heated to 350 degrees.

Enjoy!!!!






3 comments:

  1. I made these today!! They are DELISH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Frannie Annie,

    Nice to meet you. Thanks for joining my site. Wow, these recipes here look quick and easy -- just my style. :) I was admiring your rosemary and vegetables photo screen here too.

    Jennifer Dougan
    www.jenniferdougan.com

    ReplyDelete